„Economy and innovation in Vienna 2030 - how we assert ourselves with clear focus on excellence in competing with metropolises"
Peter Hanke, Viennese councillor for finance, economy, digitization and international affairs
With a gross regional product of 96 billions euros Vienna yields a quarter of the Austrian economic performance. As sixt largest city of the European Union we compete with metropolises as London, Paris or Amsterdam. In order to be successfully positioned in future, we have to make a mark as business, research and development and innovation location even more explicitly. Viennese councillor Peter Hanke delivers insight with which measures this will succeed and which challenges we have to expect.
- Strategy of economy and innovation 2030
- Digitization in administration, economy and labour market
- Responsible finances: the way to an even budget
- Our efforts for international investments
- Priorities in the following years